Your health and well-being have always been our top priority. This applies today more than ever. We can assure you that the prevention and spacing rules we adopt for your protection comply in every respect with current hygiene requirements and regulations. Our teams work closely with the doctors in the clinics of our subsidiary, the Swiss Medical Network, on this issue. This guarantees permanent vigilance in our clinics. We consistently follow government guidelines and the advice of the health authorities.
We understand that it is very difficult to plan relaxing holidays at the moment. Therefore we have taken appropriate measures to give you the best possible planning security for your holiday.
If the FOPH (Federal Office of Public Health) or an equivalent foreign federal office imposes travel restrictions which do not allow you to travel, it is possible to cancel at short notice!
The following cancellation conditions apply to all bookings for the travel period between December 2020 and April 2021:
- Free cancellation up to 7 days prior to arrival*
*except for the following dates with a free cancellation possibility up to 14 days before arrival:
23.12.2020 - 02.01.2021 and 12.02.2021 - 20.02.2021
Due to the current situation, we also recommend that you take out travel insurance.
Before and during your arrival
• Request for documents by email to be filled in and thus facilitate the check-in procedure
• Check-in directly in the room
Throughout the establishment
• Thorough training of each staff member in terms of preventive measures and compliance with health regulations in the workplace
• Systematic personnel temperature checks at the start of each shift
• Hand-sanitizer dispensers available in all areas open to the public and in all staff areas
• Masks provided for guests and people from outside the hotel
• Minimum distance maintained during each interaction
• Regular disinfection of common areas following a strict protocol and using certified equipment and products
• Re-organization of customer and employee traffic flows
In the restaurants
• Hand sanitizer available at the entrance
• Masks worn by teams in both the kitchen and dining areas
• Required minimum distance maintained between tables
• Option of viewing the menu via the QR code on the table
• Printed menus (plasticized and disinfected after each use) available on request
• Furniture systematically disinfected between each service
In rooms and suites
• Provision of a sanitary kit with mask and hand sanitizer in your room upon your arrival
• No contact with or handling of guests’ personal belongings
• Daily disinfection of the rooms following a strict protocol and using certified equipment and products Room service
• Menu available exclusively via the in-room TV
• Orders taken by phone
• Information about the room delivery procedure provided when the order is taken
Inside the Spa
• Disinfection of treatment rooms and fitness equipment after each use in accordance with a strict protocol and using certified equipment and products
• Masks worn by all therapists and coaches
• Staff hand washing in front of clients
• Masks provided for clients who wish to wear one
• Brochure made available via a QR code
We will be glad to answer any questions you may have regarding coronavirus and the measures implemented in connection with it.