Want to boost your fitness?
Nescens Boot Camp
An exceptional natural setting
The fairytale Alpine environment of the Mont Cervin Palace nurtures a profound, long-forgotten sense of well-being. The pure, fresh and invigorating mountain air, the majestic Matterhorn, omnipresent nature: all the essential elements converge to enable you to savor the almost organic joy of feeling entirely in tune with the world. Another world...
A program combining Nordic Walking, nutrition and spa treatments
Amid exceptionally beautiful scenery, the Nescens Boot Camp offers a global program combining Nordic Walking, spa treatments and the benefits of light and well-balanced cuisine.
A personalized program thanks to a health assessment
A check-up (physical aptitude, nutrition and bone & joint health) is conducted by our consultant physician at the start of your stay in order to define a program customized to meet your goals and to provide advice.
A typical Nescens Boot Camp day
• Personalized muscular awakening session
• Balanced breakfast tailored to the subsequent effort
• Two-hour walk with a sports coach in the nearby mountains. Several 10 to 20-kilometer options with varying degrees of difficulty
• Muscle recovery session
• Lunch in the Joseph's Bar
• Relaxing break under a sunshade by the pool or in the wellness center
• Spa treatment program: wrap, better-aging body massage.
• Personalized dinner at the restaurant Grill Le Cervin
We invite you for the first night, so you can perferctly acclimatize yourself to the mountain air and get ready for the Bootcamp.
3 days – CHF 2500.- including accommodation (Booking)
5 days – CHF 3900.- including accommodation (Booking)
5 days – Intensive CHF 4200.- including accommodation (Booking)